Monday, October 4, 2010

hello again

Ok so I lost internet for a little bit there here's what you have missed. The brandy well not so good lol no more apartment living for me and my herd Kuma and I signed a lease on a house! YAY!! it is perfect for us now if only we could find a room mate! We moved into the house thinking a friend was going to rent out our extra room but here we are two months into our lease and no roommate grrr ah well it will work out! ummm Onto the kiddos stepish son started 4th grade stepish daughter and Booness are first graders now! L is doing good really into Thomas the tank engine and toy story and H Is my princess and loves anything Cinderella and tinker bell lol. Kuma and I are doing great we just hit our one year mark can't believe that this past year FLEW! I've been working at the PN for almost a year and a half making this my longest job held (Besides being mommy of course!) and thats about it for now!

No comments: