Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When momma bears get pissed...

Ok so what would you do if the person who asked to take your kids trick or treating while you worked took all of their "good candy" you know the candy that when you were a kid you shouted "SCORE!!!" when you saw it. The chocolate bars, Smarties, sugar babies, etc. Well some people have said "well how old are the kids, if they are young enough they won't notice" Well my youngest is nearly 3 and the oldest is 6 and let me tell you HE did notice! Now here is another question what do you do when the person who did this was someone close to your family may even one day be family and have watched the kids for 3 years off and on? I am sickened I know full well she might read this and I am fine with that because I can't think of what I want to say I am so mad. I mean what is a mom to do when she finds out that the 9 hours a day that she HAS to be away from her kids so she can pay for a house for them to live in her kids are being yelled at all day even on Halloween when kids are meant to be kids, be rowdy. They spent their Halloween being yelled at to "Shut up, just shut up" or "Sit down right now" My Kids are not monsters even if that is what I call them, I call them monsters as a term of endearment. Kuma, and I went to the store day after Halloween and bought $20.00 of 50% off candy and the other person watching the kids on Halloween (how I know what all happened) bought them each a bag of candy so in all the kids made out like bandits but it doesn't change the fact that someone they all love literally stole candy from them... What would you do if you were in my place?

No comments: