Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My princess

I am writing this 6 days before she turns 3 and I will show this to her probably in 13 years. I am cracking up at my silly girl. She is under the impression (I have no clue where she came up with this lol) That she is a princess and I am ok with that. My Princess will wear her "Princess dress" (A black and blue tutu I bought around Halloween) With her Pajama's, her blue jeans, anything. She Loves her "Pretties" (all her play jewelry), She like having "Pretties" on her face (Mommy's Make-up), and having her hair done "All Pretty". Pretty is a big party of my Princess's world. She can make your heart melt just by saying 3 words and it isn't the normal ones that will make a parent turn to mush it is "I need you" Her way of saying "I just need a hug right now" She already has a love for all things Chocolate, all things Pink (including piggies), and all things shiny. At times I fear I have a diva on my hands but she is my diva and at least she listens to her mommy (at least for now) She "Absolutely loves" the cartoon Eloise and looks at clouds and asks if that is where the care bears are. I love her childhood innocence and look forward to her birthdays to come. I hope this one is magical and memorable even if she is only three. Her dad and I (who just recently divorced) along with two of our friends are taking her to Disneyland. It is for her and her brother that J and I put aside our differences and can get together for things such as birthday's I hope that both of them know how much we both love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love this entry. Can't believe she's going to be 3! She is so adorable. That's great what you and J are doing for them. Not all parents whom are divorced, could do that. I hope you all have a great time, can't wait to see the pictures! ~Jen