Monday, January 3, 2011

New year

Alright the new year is here and time to make some goals
Financial Goal- I am going to get my finances in order. I can't count how many months I have freaked out because I am juggling to much and not controlling what I spend. That ends today.
Self Improvement goal- I am going to live for me. Obviously I have kids so there is only so much living for me I can do but I am going to take "X" amount of time most likely a half hour or something somewhere in which I will read, take a bath, maybe go for a walk something that is for me and not with someone else I deserve a little me time and by golly I am going to take it! :)
Relationship goal-well I have not firmly set this one but something is going to change I can not continue in the path we are in now. Love goes so far then it takes work and well I won't air all my dirty laundry here but lets just say I need a little more.
Work Goal- I am going to start each work day with a positive attitude. I am going to let the trivial stuff that bugs me, roll off my back because if I let people bother me then I am giving them control of me. Be it a co-worker or a customer, even if I have to count to ten 50 times a day I will control my temper and thereby making work that much more enjoyable.

1 comment:

Jen said...

sounds like some good goals!