Sunday, April 3, 2011

Skin So Soft Hair removal cream

Guys just move on you don't want to read this LoL.

Ok Ladies as you all know I sell Avon so I brag about it anyway but this stuff is truely AWESOME in the past I have used Nair and learned that I have a major reaction to it so I have been shaving my legs with good ol' Shaving cream and razor, BLEH what a pain right? So when I saw Avon had a "Skin so Soft Hair removal cream" you bet I bought it! I did the test patch just to be safe and had no issue then I went ahead and used it on my legs and OMG it is fantastic just a few minutes and then wipe off with a wet rag and my legs were smoother than any razor ever got them! It has been 3 days since I used it, no razor burn, and I am only just now getting a teeny bit of stubble. This stuff is GREAT and I 100% endorse it. It is cheaper than razors, shaving cream, even some wax kits, it is less painful than waxing, no chance of cutting yourself, and no buying razors.

1 comment:

marlon said...

i used some Hair Removal Cream to remove my unwanted hair on my body. its just cheaper to used and its safe.