Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All you need is love.

So looking at my last post (If you haven't read it READ it before moving foreward in this one) And after talking it out a bit with some one who is a "real friend" I will say one I was a bit hasty in saying I wanted to cancel my internet I am far to addicted to my RPG travian to do that ha ha but that gives an idea as to how I felt/feel I am not totaly "over" what has happened and I think somethings got blown out of porpotion but I am not going to let all this DRAMA (god i hated it in HS and i hate it now) ruin 3 year worth of friendships I may not go there 20 thousand times a day like I have in the past but I am not walking away either, most there have me on Facebook myspace and blogger anyways so I could run but unless I went out of my way to do it I couldn't hide and I know my friends would find me. On that note I want to thank the one who I talked to via email about this crap and yeah I hope we can all move past this and move foreward in our friendships. I think we all need to take a deep breath and read the into on my main page about how this blog got it's name.

No comments: