Monday, December 22, 2008

I know some of you have read this already but this for those of you who read this that just Don't have it *laughs*

I am haveing a pissy day or maybe week or month even I am SO DONE with living here luckily all my stuff is home so I can go home after Christmas but honestly if it weren't for the fact that my grandparents are going to be here I'd just go home now. I am over being a doormat for everyone to place the blame on. "Oh it is her fault" Or "it is just to many kids" or any other number of things I have heard lately. Last I checked I did not sign up for maid detail and the fact that I have cleaned this ENTIRE house from top to bottom today really pisses me off because WE were supposed to do it but WE turned into da da da da ME grr ok i am going to go kill something on a video game or maybe read to get un pissed i don't mean to rant i just had to let off some steam

No comments: