Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't Blink

the Princess one week old so itty stinkin bitty (and we marveled at her hair then!)the princess today such a big girl
Check out them piggie tails!
Such a camera girl
I know you are probaly tired of hearing how big my girl is getting but bear with me. She is my last, and where I do not regret for a secnd having my tubes tied, when my friend Jenn told me of her pregnancy I did get a little twinge of Jealousy. nothing major sice I am not a good pregnant lady and 3 kids are more than enough for me but yeah it was still there. every time I blink my kids are getting bigger and I swear the girl child is learning new stuf each day she is soooo curious! just look how much she changed in just 7 months! See what I mean about blinking. that is a dagerous thing to do, and on the note here is a link to my song of the day. Don't Blink