Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pirates and tiggers



So L got his Halloween costume yesterday. He is Tigger this year well I wanted to make sure it fit him so i put him in it last night and it is perfect never have I seen a cuter Tigger. When I went to take it off him he threw a fit so he ended up sleeping in it, and is still in it. Boo was like this with his superman Costume. As for Boo all year he has said he wanted to be Super Why until the last month he picked up on my love for all things Pirate and while watching POTC 1,2, and 3 he grabed his sword and said "ARG I'm a pirate" he then wanted a hat like Wills in #3 the only thing I had was a Louis Vittion scarf but it works *Laughs* we will find a better one for Halloween though.

1 comment:

cherrie said...

adorable costume
I am not sure what laken should be??