Tuesday, September 23, 2008

not my memory lane

so a few months ago being the good daughter that I am I took on the task of converting my dad's slides to digital (mind you I have my own motives as well like makeing a video of all his kids growing up for him) But right now I am stuck in 1969 a good 14 years before I was even thought of a year before my older sister 4 years before my brother and are you ready for this 21 years before my younger brother, I am seeing pictures of my Aunts who passed away this past year when they were young, My daddy with lots of dark hair. My dad is laughing because every once in a while I will call and say ok whose car is that (look at the pictures you'll know what one I am talking about) or ask him who so in so is (normaly i am told it is my grandma or someone I know/knew only 19 or so years later) well back to memories that aren't mine :)


My Aunt Bev's Car Sweet isn't it My dad and my sisters mom, wasn't daddy good lookin'?
not the best pic but all i have on my computer my dad a few months ago in the red shirt Still good lookin' *S*


No comments: