Sunday, September 21, 2008

I hate it when I am right

I knew it. I knew that My birthday was nothing to look forward to... J forgot that my birthday was this weekend. And as much as I try to brush it off I am crushed. He realized today was my birthday when he looked at the calander figureing out his pay check for this week. I hadn't said anything Just went about my day hopeing maybe they were planning something...So no birthday dinner, birthday cake or anything it is just another day added onto my already mopey mood. I want to go back to bed and pretend today isn't happening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shells ... I'm sorry.

You should at least go to McDonalds and get yourself a birthday ice cream cone or something!

Mbdiamond said...

I'm sorry Shelly... that sucks, royally.

cherrie said...

HUGS