Thursday, September 18, 2008

I SHOULD be writeing

I really really really SHOULD be working on the Davian cronicles, I really should. N (my brothers girl friend)and I made so much progress discussing the direction the book was taking us. I have ideas for chapters and I guess the next step is outlineing what happens in the chapters. This book really feels right, I have never FELT my charecters as much as I feel Anna and Davian, and I have certinly never gotten this far. Every once in a while I get a little nudge of doubt I mean how many vampire novels can there be before people get bored with them, and I start to give up but I think of how much life I have given Anna and Davian and I just can't not finish their story, even if only my friends read it. I wish I paid more attention in english class maybe then I would have a better Idea on how to get to where I am going. I described what I have so far and what is in my head to some friends today as the skeleton of the book, just key points here and there that won't change, hopefully with N's help I will be able to flesh out the details in this and connect the details together in what I hope is more than 20 pages... I really need to get back to work...

No comments: