Saturday, April 18, 2009

L's First Skateboarding accident

So the boys got a skateboard handed down to them, stupid mommy that I am had no problem with them sitting on it and riding with no helmet thinking "how hurt can they get sitting down" well Yesterday we were all playing outside and suddenly Landon is screaming his head off. Mind you this is not unusual but for some reason I jumped up and ran to him and sure enough he had hit his head when he fell of the board it looks even worse today (pictures are from 10 min after the accident) because like a typical 2 year old he can't leave the owwy alone and keep scratching at it. So now the skateboard is put up until I buy 3 helmets. yes I am even buying the girl one because I am sure soon as she decides to walk she will be chasing the boys trying to ride that stupid thing as well.

No comments: