Monday, April 13, 2009

The Zoo

Most of the Gang, Only one of the nieces DH and SIL are not in the picture
The kids in truck one at a brief stop at Hoover Dam
Take one dodge ram, one ford explorer, 7 kids (one who may as well be an adult) and 4 adults and a 5ish hour drive and you have our trip to the Zoo. H (my SIL) and I took all the older kids in the explorer while BIL and j took the 2 littles. The trip there was reltivly uneventful and few bickerment between the nephews but other than that we were good. When we got there J was in a Pissy mood but had very little sleep so I guess we can forgive that. We saw all sorts of creatures, the only thing that was on boos list that was not there was a Hippopotamus. But we saw everything we could while there and all the kids had a blast. The adults well I had fun as did H but i think the guys were wishing they had stayed home. but oh well on them if you want to see the full string of pictures let me know :)

No comments: