Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy you're white

OK keep in mind Boo was delayed on talking so at nearly 5 he still tends to leave some words out of a sentence

Earlier today we were getting ready to go to my BIL's house so the guys could work on the Expedition so that we can take it to Phoenix on Friday, and Boo walks up to me and says 'Mommy you white?" I am kinnda stunned thinking "oh boy this is gonna be interesting. I am not ready to explain how just cause people look different we are all the same" and several other thoughts are all racing through my mind so I just say, "OK..." and wait for him to finish then he says "And daddy's brown!" HUH? OK I am confused at this point since J is only slightly less ghostly pale than I am *laughs* So I asked him "what do you mean baby?" and he looks at me like I am a total idiot and says "Mommy's truck white! Daddy's is Brown"  *rolls eyes* brat. *laughs* 

No comments: