Thursday, April 16, 2009

my daughter and the snot sucker

Warning this is gross and funny :)

So my girl has a cold and a YUCKY nose and since she still can't blow her nose I am still using that green bulb thingy that I so aptly call the snot sucker. Well my boys hated/hate that thing like I had to pin them down and do it while they were screaming bloody murder seriously. Well after a long night of tears from her and me. I found the trusty snot sucker. (I was thinking I had lost it...) and I go through the motions of pinning my child down picture this if you will a mommy and a princess who have both been up for nearly 20 hours at 4:30 am in the living room her laying on the floor mommy sitting between the girls legs pinning her legs, her arms, and holding her head with my legs. Now time for the screaming right? Nope she is giggleing. Ok so she thinks we are playing right sure she is going to scream soon as the snot sucker starts sucking. So I go ahead and get to work it sucks the snot out she coughs a little and then LAUGHS like seriously the funniest thing she has ever seen laughing. Ok so she is weird I do it again and again with the cough and laughter this happens every time even later on after she has gotten sleep so it isn't just sleepy silliness. So weird....

No comments: