Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy is not a road


What is it about kids and thinking you are going to change your answer if they ask again or if they tack a pretty please on the question? This is L and Boo's stage right now Boo is the asker, L well he goes and uses me as a road for his cars I don't know why but that REALLY annoys me like more that I can express *laughs* well anyways he uses me as a road, my leg, my arms, my head anywhere he can reach and I say NO mommy is NOT a road (add that to the list of things I never thought I would have to say!) and about 3 seconds later Lightining McQueen is driving up my foot again. This time since it is my highly tickelish foot my poor boy gets a reflex kick in the hand (I always feel bad about this but he KNOWS it is going to happen since daddy was the one to show him how bad mommys feet are...Thanks dear...) I say No again next time here comes Lightining McQueen again this time he becomes mommy's car and is up in Hay's closet drawer along with Mater, Doc Hudson and Various no named cars. Maybe when he runs out of cars he will get the picture... Or move on to Dinosaurs *le sigh*

No comments: