Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grumpy


Meridith Brooks Lyrics
Im A Bitch Lyrics
I wonder if it is possible to make a song play when you read a blog becuase this is at least the second time I have posted lyrics. I guess I just find songs that fit my mood whatever mood that happens to be today I am in a rather irritable mood at least my boys are getting some clue that this a day to avoid the mommy and are shockingly playing in their room, I think the princess' mood is matching mine but the poor dear is teething so she has an excuse I suppose. As for me well (guys who happen to read this you may wish to close your eyes or just skip this blog all together) when you have ben pregnant, or breastfeeding for over 4 years straight and in those 4 years (includeing the 6 weeks after you give birth) you have had a whopping 6 cycles well after all that time for the first time my body is mine, no baby growing or feeding off me and that lovely time is here for the first time after the tubal well I am grumpy and crabby and well just stay away from the Harris girls for now *laughs* well now that I am done complaining my princess is useing my arm as a teething toy (Gross) so I am going to find her something else to chew on byes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to finally have your body back to yourself? LOL