Friday, August 1, 2008

Owwy.



So my genius idea of making a Doormat out of plastic bags is prooving to be more difficult/painful that previously thought. I am making progress with it as you can tell by the pictures. I have about 100 feet of rope that was the EASY part! Sewing it sucks like HELL though seriously that needle in the picture has stabbed me multiple times and forcing it to go through my tightly braided rope is HARD as hell! (I am sounding rather much like Jeff Dunham's Peanut ) this doormat MIGHT get done by winter. I hope so, since that is why I am making it. For some reason come winter time we track in a TON more dirt inside than in the summer I think because we are more apt to go outside when it is cold rather than melt your skin off hot ;D
My index finger and my thumb are gonna get some nice looking callus' before this is over I can already feel them forming ugh. Ok enough complaining. I WILL finish this silly thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is looking awesome ... keep up the rough work!!!