Wednesday, August 13, 2008

random bloggerness

I still have not found my camera cord I guess I will go out tomorrow and buy another I am not happy about that but I guess that does not matter. Anyhow on to the blogging.
J got switched to nights, 8-5 that stinks big time. somehow I now have to keep three kids quiet during the day, AND pack so we can move in 2 weeks! Sounds like fun huh? oh did I mention I have no boxes? Yeah...

I am watching a movie based on what was my favorite CD as a child. "Beethoven lives upstairs" I can guarantee that I can be in the worst mood in the world but I hear this CD, movie or even the music that Beethoven wrote that is on this and I will be nice and relaxed. I have so many fond memories listening to this as I grew up. I think as soon as I got a CD player my mom's copy of this vanished forever into my possession. It gives another look at how great of a composer Beethoven was, and makes you realize more that all this wonderful music that still lives on today was first heard inside a deaf man head, how marvelous is that? Just listen to it and you can FEEL his music, not just hear it. I really think I want to learn to play piano so I can play the music I love so much. It is never too late to learn right? I think that maybe I will take lessons along with the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is NEVER too late to learn to play the piano! I've had MANY adult students!!! YES, LEARN TO PLAY!!!