Monday, August 18, 2008

Noooo

So as I am sure I have mentioned my kids are super silly but what do you expect from a 4 year old a two year old and a 7 month old right? Well while teaching the older ones their animal sounds we got into saying "are you a (insert animal here)" and they would reply with the animal sound it is a fun game especialy when you add stuff like "Are you a MONSTER" and they RAWR or "are you GOOFY" and they laugh like goofy, stuff like that the monster one is the funniest because they would jump and claw at the air and go RAWR on the top of their lungs it cracks me up. Well Mr. L. has in the past week stopped making the animal sounds. Now when I ask him if he is a monster he sings Nooooo. It is cute but kinda heart breaking because with me "Monster" is a term of endearment. Some people call their children "little loves" or "My darlings" and where my kids are my loves and darlings the fact is they are wild and I love that and I have always called them my monsters ever since Boo was a baby he was my monster. But now my baby boy is saying he isn't my monster and I know he doesn't mean to hurt me but truthfully it does hurt just a little. Hopefully this phase passes soon and my little monster will be back. (I will try and get a video of Boo being a monster and L singing "Nooooo")

No comments: