Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving sucks

*Sung to the mickey mouse club theme*
M-O-V-I-N-G S-U-C-K-S
moving sucks, moving sucks. Forever and ever will I cry!
M-O-V-I-N-G S-U-C-K-S
I hate moving. Period. I am excited about the new place because it is 3 rooms, has a washer and a dryer, has a double sink, is in Henderson, and is closer to family. BUT I hate the packing, and unpacking, and trying to wrangle three kids, and keep said kids occupied even though they have nowhere to run their energy out because the living room is full of BOXES! GAHHH! I have heard of people that acctually LIKE moving, and you would think with me being a Military Brat that I wouldn't mind it as much as I do but yeah... I think I am going to go scream some more. (not that that will get anything else packed but it sure feels good *Laughs*)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Shells .. . I feel for you. If it makes you feel any better, know that you are my hero! Three little kids and moving at the same time? You rock!