Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another day in paradise

Just another day in paradise at the Harris household.
J had to go to work early today early being 7:00 for a change the kids were all still asleep and I was looking foreward to lazing in bed until they desided to wake up since it was cloudly I expected to stay in bed till 8:00 HEAVEN, but yeah I am not that lucky, J gets up and makes just enough noise to wake up the princess. Ok no prob bob give her a bottle all is dandy, But am I that lucky? Nope, not a chance. The crying wakes up my lil monster and he wakes up Boo so by 7:15 when J is already out of the house I have 3 screaming littles "le sigh" and not a one of them have any inclination of quieting down, so much for staying in bed. So here I am at 9:15 finally sitting down for some much needed mommy time.

Today I am going to write about the recent movies we have rented, gone to see, or bought.

Untraceable, a very twisted movie about a killer who puts his victims hooked up to whatever means of torture on the internet and the more people log on the quicker the victim dies. Very weird a bit grusome but overall a good movie but scary because it is highly possible to do that.

Wall-E SO CUTE I love all pixar movies but this one is nearly my favorite, (I still love monster inc the most.) a robot (and his pet cockroach which is acctualy kindda cute...) are the only ones left on earth after 700 years well anyways I am sure you have seen the previews but I give it 2 thumbs up!

The happening Yeah all i can say is Mark Wallberg is still hot as ever but this movie was gross. I don't like gorey movies and this one had a lot of gore. I have to admit it was a good movie just not up my alley really but Mark Wallberg made it worth it *laughs*

John Hancock Yeah I love Will Smith movies (I am legand excluded on the whole Zombie like being *Shudders*) and this one was excelent I truely enjoyed this one and recomend it to everyone, I knew there was a twist in it but I SO did not see that comming!

There will be blood, WTF? this movie did not make sence and it had some weird sound tracks that did not mesh with the movie at all, I am not being hyper criticle either it was just bad...

Strange wilderness, if you like not stop cussing, and inane stupidity you will love this movie. I seriously think my brain cells went on vacation while watching this movie but it was stupidly amuseing at least


well ladies and gents that is all for now *S* I am off to the wonderful land of photoshop tutorials

No comments: