Monday, July 21, 2008

Real life nightmares and and bedtime dreaming

Good morning,
I had a restless night last night. We watched the movie Stop loss at B's house while there for J's b-day and it made me sick. Not that it was gorey or anything like that, but anything involveing the war makes me ill because where B is home now we all know he is only home until he gets a clean bill of health on his knee and then we won't see him for 2 years... While watching the movie he was making comments on how the person who made the movie really did their homework because a lot of the movie was dead on about how it is over there. My sole comfort has been the fact that when B is over there he is mostly on the Highways and so wouldn't be in the cities and what not BUT a buddy of B's who is in his company and is over there right now said that one of their trucks was hit the other week. Thank God no one was injured beyond a few scrapes but yeah... So anyways all night on the way home and as I laid down to go to bed my stomach was in knots. Then I had a bizzar dream, bizzar in who was in it. It wasn't in the past or anything like that but the people who were in it were from my past. My Ex-husbands family were in it, and so was an ex boy-friend who is the only main feature from my past that I am not on at least "wave hi when you see them" terms. Odd dream we all acted like we were still best friends and there was no bad blood between any of us. *Shrugs*

No comments: