Monday, July 14, 2008

day one of blogging here

I was thinking today about how blogging has become a word that most everyone knows. Yet 10 years ago if someone had asked me, "Shelly have you read so and so's blog" I would have been like, "their what??" *laughs* ok that is my random thought of the day.

So here is my posting of the day a little bit about my family.
I am a mommy of three kids. My oldest will be four in a couple of weeks my Boo., He is a funny guy who loves music especialy making it, he is always singing, humming, or playing some intrument real or imaginary he is my ROCKSTAR! He was a little slow on talking and is still behind on that if you go by everyone else, But he is smart! His memory is amazing if I tell him he can do something tomorrow I better go through with it or it will crush him! He is not perfect though he whines a lot over stupid things we are trying to break him of that but so far no luck, may-be that is just his personality, A whiney rockstar?

My middle child we will call him "L" or monster since he does answer to that anyways! He just turned two and is a pistol! He is also very funny, but where boo loves to make music L loves to dance he is so cute, and he knows it. He loves hugs and kisses and to be held. He is more than a little bit spoiled but then all my kids are. Where Boo is a whiney kid L crys over everything. My kids are the only ones who whine or cry when we tell them to go play. Seriously. I love them though.

Now for my youngest the only girl and therefore, The Princess. She is a princess through and through even at only five months, she loves having her hair brushed and attention. According to her the universe revolves around her. She is going to be a knock out when she grows up and I am not just saying that because I am her mommy. My husband J is even now bracing himself for the boys that will be chasing her when she is older. She loves to smile and laugh oh and of course be told how pretty she is. Don'[t get me wrong though she does have her bad side, Because she is the Princess if she is not getting attention and she wants it she will scream and scream loud, I am sure that is going to be fun in a few years.

Now that I have listed my kids how about the hubby. I met J about 11 or 12 years ago back in High school. We dated my Junior and Senior year but broke up and stopped talking right around graduation. I married someone else, divorced that someone, Had Boo and went on classmates and saw J had registered I sent him a message appologizing for all the crap I did to him and HE WROTE BACK! I could not believe it. We met for lunch and became friends again then about 3 months after that email we began dateing 4 months later I was pregnant and we got married. We have been married for 2 and half years now, We have our ups and downs just like everyone else but I know that we can make it, not just because we are crazy about eachother, but because we drive each other crazy. I know that doesn't really make sense but it does to me and that is all that really matters.
Well readers my princess is fuss-butting in the other room demanding that I feed her so for now that is all.

1 comment:

Mama needs a drink said...

My, My we are like missing kin! We started our blogs on the same day, live in the same town and have known our husbands since junior high. Either you stole my idenity or I'm officially a stalker! I hope you keep it up and would love to read more from you. Feel free to check me out. I am occasionally unstable but parenthood does that doesn't it. Much luck in your blogging career my dear.