Friday, July 18, 2008

I love being a mom

So I have been exchangeing emails with my ex-husbands wife about her recent pregnancy (weird much??), this is her first pregnancy, and she has all sorts of questions about what to expect and the hormonal roller coaster and some where along the line I told her,
it is all worth it every ounce of pain, frustration, and horomones when you first meet your child, there is nothing greater, well except, when they first smile, or laugh, or say "I love you mommy" *melts* there is no greater joy in the world than being a mommy.
It is funny when I think about how dismayed I was when I first got pregnant with Boo I did not want to be a mom at all but 9 months later I was holding this perfect little boy and everything was right with the world. Now he runs up to me and hugs me and says "I wuv you mommy" and I just melt. L has gotten into giving random kisses which is so sweet, and even the princess at 6 months (is she really six months already?) makes smacking sound with her lips like she is giving kisses. I love being a mom

No comments: