Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reading

I don't really have a bunch to say today, it has been a semi lazy day at this madhouse, J and I cleaned our room while in serch for our copy of Windows XP Pro so we could blast my poor decreped laptop, but other than that I did pretty much nothing the kids I kept seperate all day so no fights there, the princess who has now mastered the art of getting from point a to point b by rolling was content to play in her play yard so I sat down and read, nothing meaningful like the text books I have borrowed from the library but just an old friend, The Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings I have read this book so many times that if I would acctually just buy it, I'd have to buy it in Hard cover because the paper back would get worn out. No matter how many times I read it, it is like comming home you know? It is like that one pair of jeans we have all had in our lives, that perfect fit and so comfortable. *Laughs* I guess only a book worm like me can relate to that feeling, for my mom it is the dragonrider books by Anne McCaffery, for my dad it is his Tom Clancy novels, even my brother (who until Harry Potter book four came out I was questionign the fact on if he acctually could read *Laughs*) Has his favorites he loves the Eargon series. All those books are fine and dandy worlds to visit, (well not so much Tom Clancy but yeah) but to me the world that David Eddings creates in these books is home for me. Although I still can't determine where in the world I belong. *Laughs* probaly Arendia knowing me, read the books and you'll see why.

1 comment:

Aleryan said...

Hi there! I surfed over from a comment you left on "This Mom needs a drink" and I'm enjoying your blog. Just thought I'd stop lurking for a minute and say so. BTW, I also love photoshop. Great isn't it?