Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Princess and the Monsters

Doesn't that sound like the title of a book? Really it is just my kids. L my darling little boy has learned how to make the princess cry, and Boo being the over protective brother of his sister proceeds to Whack L for makeing the princess cry and L turns and whacks Boo back so I have 3 screaming kids... Yay... this is an everyday occurance I say I wish it weren't but I know if my kids are nice to eachother for a whole day it means at least 2 of them are sick.

So I took my herd down to the laundry mat yesterday because if I didn't then J would be working in the nude today and I don't think his co workers would appreciate it very much. Anyways so here I am in the laundry mat with my monsters (and the princess of course) the boys are being themselves and therefore are running around like crazed children while I pretend I don't know these children (J/K) and I am stuffing a 6 load washer with all the kids clothes that have piled up since last time I did laundry, and an older woman walks over to me and asks what my rates are. At this point I am confused, I don't do other peoples laundry, I am dressed in worn out jeans and a over sized t-shirt and my hair is pulled into a messy bun so there is no way i can be confused with a "working woman" *laughs* so I just manage to say "Huh? are you talking me." she smiles and begins to tell me how she just go custody of her daughters kid and saw that I had kids with me and assumed that I ran a day care. WTF??? Ok so none of my kids look like me but seriously you can tell L and H are brother and sister! but whatever I politely tell her that I do no run a day care that all three are mine. She then looks at them as if counting in her head their ages so I tell her not so nicely this time, "Yes that is three kids 4 and under." She then smiles and says "I am so sorry hunny I just thought that with times being as they are more people would be useing birth control and not over populateing the city any more than it is." She then gathers her laundry and leaves while I am sputtering in shock. WTF Why do I attract all the nutso people in this city? Times are Hard for us esp with J being in the entertainment indrustry and more and more shows closeing but damn 3 kids is NOT a lot of kids esp considering j and i are both middle children of families of 7 kids, and J's Brothers each have 4 kids and one of his sisters has 5. We accutualy got told when I got my tubes tied that we would regret not haveing more. Grr that woman had me fumed up......

No comments: