Monday, July 28, 2008

Boo's Birthday

Boo wanted a Star cake and wanted to help me decorate it not to bad for a 4 year old helpin huh? I stink at writeing though I really need to get better at that if i want to get my cake bussiness off the ground.
CHEESE!
LOOK It's a bubble machine! In the Back are my neice and nephew
my princess was so pretty in her party dress but she slobbered all over it so it was grossness to hold her *laughs*
Boo's birthday party was alright not nearly as fantastic as L's by any means because shockingly J's mom or either of his sisters came to it (not surprised j's mom treats boo like an intruder sometimes really pisses me off)my dad and Brother could not make it either but the brother is in Utah for a few more days and dad had 90 something people on "his mountian" so could not escape that is the price you pay for being a boy scout ranger and "living in paradise" But it was still fun, it was once again at BIL's house so the cousins were there and my mom and the step dad came along with my brothers girlfriend (who I totaly love and hope he marries in a few years) and the little sister mom forgot to give me. (instead i got 3 younger brothers and older sisters *laughs*) above are a few pics of the party.

No comments: