Wednesday, July 23, 2008

twins

Somedays it is like I have twins and not in a cutesy way. Sure there is 23 months difference in them, L can't do somethings Boo can and Boo doesn't want to do somethings L does but in general if one is in trouble the other is as well since they both are attracted to trouble like bee's to a flower. Also do I seriously need two of every toy? What one wants the other naturaly wants as well for instance the inspriation of this post, Stich. Yep that adorable six armed alein is very popluar in this house, we have all the movies even a few episodes of the tv show, we have the sound tracks and we have the stuffed animals. Remarkably only 3 of the stuffed ones, one biggish one I got at DisneyLand (for free because while "stitch" was giving me his autograph he broke my pen and so he grabbed a stuffed version of him and gave it to me :) ) One that is kind of small and is sitting like a puppy and one that laughs hystericly. Well the boys are watch stitch has a glitch and whenever the movie is on out come the stuffies well L happened to grab the big one first and Boo did not like it at all and when I tried giving him the other two (that is how it works one gets the big one and the other gets two) he would hear nothing of it. So now he is pouting in his room over a stuffed animal and I find myself wondering, Do I need two identicle of everything, or even then would they fight over whose is whose even though they are the same thing *laughs*

It also has me wondering, with as close as those two are will one of them be close to the Bug as well? or will my Princess be excluded from their club becase A)she is a girl or B) because they have always had eachother? And as ever when I think these thoughts a note of fear is struck in me for when my kids are teenagers that will be twice the ammount of teenage boys in my house and what do 16 year old boys find interesting why 14 year old girls of course YIKES!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: