Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cloudy days

I used to detest cloudy days because it meant I would be cooped up in my house unable to go outside and play. Obviously that was when I was a kid. When I got older I still hated them but I think that is because I grew up with my mom saying how cloudy days make her blue and it sort of rubbed off on me. Now that I am an adult living "on my own" with my family I find I acctually like cloudy days. I could totaly go with out the humidity though, humidity and the desert just don't mix, but I degress. I still fear thunder but I don't like loud noises in general (no not even fireworks, i dread 4th of july and new years) but in general I like the cloudyness, I would open my windows BUT my apartments are too cheap for screens on my windows so yeah *laughs* but clouds are pretty. I do kind of wish it wasn't cloudy today though since we are supposed to have a BBQ party for J's birthday but ah well I suppose

1 comment:

pqhost said...

people are so ridiculous about "cloudy days" - they need to get a life. i love it when it's cloudy out. people have it too easy here.